Monday, March 24, 2008


We had a wonderful and a blessed Easter!!!! Our great aunt was here, on Saturday we had a egg hunt at home, FUN shopping!!!! and a lot of chocolate and good cooking and were able to spend Easter Sunday afternoon with our daddy's family at our grandmother's house! It was the most lovely day!!!

Thank you Lord for sending your one and only Son to die that slow death.
Thank you so much and that is all I know to say!
Thank you over and over again!

Here is the Baby Girl having a blast finding eggs all over the yard!

But Little Man got a little more serious about the occasion!

And some of us (Rosebud) took advantage of the situation outside!!! :)
The lovely spectators of the adventurous event!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!
Leave a comment! :)

To be continued!
Next will be pics from Easter Sunday at our grandmothers house!!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

I really like the new music!

You are a great commentator on our family events!

I love you so very much...

Mama

Mg* said...

It is really cool that you got music on you blog! I know that I will loev it but I do not have any speakers on the computer that I am at.(haha) I really like all of the pics :0)

Jenny said...

Is Hope "stealing" candy from the eggs she is supposed to be hiding? How funny! It was a great time, wasn't it? I love your posts, your writing is very creative and your blog is very stylish! Love you lots!
Aunt Jenny