Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello everyone!!!

I hope that you all have had a good week so far!!! I was blessed to be able to go to my grandmother's house and visit with her!!!! My grandmother is so funny! She makes the funniest little noises to let us know where she is! Also on Wednesdays I help my Aunt Bug in the nursery!!That is so much fun!! We had 4 little boys, two 2 year olds, a 1 year old and about 6 month old! They are the sweetest little things!!! The two 2 yro fight sometimes but it is really funny to see their reactions when you tell them not to fight and be sweet! They either just look at each funny or give each other a hug! It is the cutest thing! Tonight one of the boys hit me and I told him not to do that and he gave me hug! They are all so sweet!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Well it's Friday now, and I'm glad you had a good Wednesday! I am so glad the work week is done and I can relax! 4 boys...wow I bet it takes alot of energy and patience to keep 4 preschool boys happy and behaved :)

Deborah said...

What would Aunt Bug do without you?
You have such a great attitude and helpful spirit...

I hope that you treasure your days with Grandmother; hide them in your heart. My memories of my grandmothers are very, very special. How I miss them.