Saturday, March 29, 2008

More funny faces of my family!!!!

Daddy being his usual funny self!Marigrace adding another nut cracker to her collection!

Hope falling in love with her music books! (I have NO clue what they are!)I was so excited to of gotten my boots! You can't even tell. Can you?
Baby Girl with her slippers! She wear them all the time!!!

It is hilarious to see all the faces that our family makes at different times!! Especially at CHRISTmas! Some of us were not quite fully awake! ;) But as you can, some of us were VERY AWAKE!!!!!! We all love giving each other gifts! It is so much fun when you just KNOW that the person is going to love their gift! Or when you know what their getting from Mama and Daddy!!

2 comments:

Alice-in-Wonderland said...

Yay!!! I wish that i could post Christmas pictures but we didn't take any! :( But thats okay, we will always remember the great time that we had, celebrating the birth of Christ by sharing gifts and singing hymns to Him!
By the way, you should go to my blog and see what i did. I added a few posts and a cool picture! You need to see it.
~Alice:)

Deborah said...

Thank you for these smiling photos!
What a joy to remember the fun of Christmas. We are so blessed.