
I knew that I should do a post about this Sunday, but I didn't know what to say, but, still I
really wanted to do it.
Tonight at Small group that is what Mama talked about.
My heart feels heavy as I think the thought that as Jesus was riding into Jerusalem,
He knew exactly what would happen the next Sunday!
That he was going to be killed by the same people that were praising him and saying,
"HOSANNA, PRAISE THE LORD!"
because he wasn't the king that they wanted! They wanted someone that would defeat the Romen Kingdom and that wasn't the prophecy that he came to fulfill.
He came to die the the death of a criminal!
And many people may think that there is no hope in this story,
for if it ended there, yes, there wold be no hope, but all this story is, is hope!
To bring hope to the LOST, to the BLIND, to the DEAF and to the LAME!
To bring HOPE to me!
For He rose on the third day and is our resurrected SAVIOUR!!!
Thank you LORD!
I cannot thank you enough and I will never be worthy of what you, your perfect self did, but still, you did it any way!
Thank you JESUS!
That is the greatest BLESSING of all!
Thank you!
Thank you for allowing us to come into your house and worship!
Thank you for the gift of eternal life through your Son,
JESUS CHRIST that you gave to me!
really wanted to do it.
Tonight at Small group that is what Mama talked about.
My heart feels heavy as I think the thought that as Jesus was riding into Jerusalem,
He knew exactly what would happen the next Sunday!
That he was going to be killed by the same people that were praising him and saying,
"HOSANNA, PRAISE THE LORD!"
because he wasn't the king that they wanted! They wanted someone that would defeat the Romen Kingdom and that wasn't the prophecy that he came to fulfill.
He came to die the the death of a criminal!
And many people may think that there is no hope in this story,
for if it ended there, yes, there wold be no hope, but all this story is, is hope!
To bring hope to the LOST, to the BLIND, to the DEAF and to the LAME!
To bring HOPE to me!
For He rose on the third day and is our resurrected SAVIOUR!!!
Thank you LORD!
I cannot thank you enough and I will never be worthy of what you, your perfect self did, but still, you did it any way!
Thank you JESUS!
That is the greatest BLESSING of all!
Thank you!
Thank you for allowing us to come into your house and worship!
Thank you for the gift of eternal life through your Son,
JESUS CHRIST that you gave to me!
2 comments:
Thanks, LJ. What a beautiful post!
Your heart is precious towards your Lord. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and being God's arms and hands and feet here on earth. I am so blessed that you are my daughter.
I love you,
Mama
Post a Comment