
Fridays are usually very busy for us.
Today at church we helped with the annual BBQ.
We got there at about 8:00 and helped fix around 1500 plates of BBQ!
That was a whirl wind, and all of them were done at about 11:00.
Then we went to piano.
The pic is of me and Baby Girl on a Friday evening and we had a pretty "fun" time matching socks!
As we were folding them together we found a few odds and ends and had fun with them!
And not only did the socks inspire us to do this but we did some other interesting things also!
Today at church we helped with the annual BBQ.
We got there at about 8:00 and helped fix around 1500 plates of BBQ!
That was a whirl wind, and all of them were done at about 11:00.
Then we went to piano.
The pic is of me and Baby Girl on a Friday evening and we had a pretty "fun" time matching socks!
As we were folding them together we found a few odds and ends and had fun with them!
And not only did the socks inspire us to do this but we did some other interesting things also!
3 comments:
I love this post! It is so cute, and so much like our family. :)
You are doing a great job with your blog.
Love,
Noel
I love your blog! Your insights are very encouraging...
I don't know what I would do if you and the Baby Girl didn't help with the laundry like you do!!
Thank you for your servant heart..
(and your hilarius outbursts of energy!)
I LOVE you,
Mama
This is hillarious!! It brightened my day!! I love yall!! "Down Home" HAH HAH HAH HAH!!
Love, Morgan
Post a Comment