Saturday, March 22, 2008

Today we went and got some VERY last minute Easter shopping done!!! WHEW!!!!!! that was a whirl wind!! But it was fun! The Lord blessed us with finding very good deals and being able to find everything that we needed!!!

as I walked around the many store we visited I often wondered how many people that were right around me, didn't know what Easter really is about! :( It makes me sad to think of this. I also found myself thanking the LORD over and over again for what he had done! I can not imagine the pain that that caused. Only He knows.

I hope that you all have a wonderful Easter full hope, joy and Peace of our WONDERFUL Saviour!
May God bless you all! I hope you have a wonderful Easter!
And if the Lord lays it on your heart to do so, please pray for our Paster, he lost his grandmother this weekend.

Happy Easter to all!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

You have such a precious heart towards your Lord. Keep following after Him.