
My precious grandmother is always learning something new!
She is never afraid to try something even if it is running Doodle Bug's TOSHIBA laptop!
Sometimes I am scared to touch it!
She loved looking at our WONDERFUL cousins blog and the new additions that have joined their WONDERFUL family!
Lord, please let me be like the wonderful Grandmother that you have given to me!
She is so humble and is never thinking of herself!
She is never afraid to try something even if it is running Doodle Bug's TOSHIBA laptop!
Sometimes I am scared to touch it!
She loved looking at our WONDERFUL cousins blog and the new additions that have joined their WONDERFUL family!
Lord, please let me be like the wonderful Grandmother that you have given to me!
She is so humble and is never thinking of herself!
Please let me be able to learn things even when I am 87 years old!
2 comments:
Your Grandmother is my hero.
I love you, and I love your Blog :o)
It is my prayer to be just like your precious Grandmother. One day in heaven we will see how her prayers helped us all...her faith is steadfast. We are so blessed to have her.
Thank you for this post.
Post a Comment