Thursday, July 16, 2009

Picture Perfect





To some, this man is,




  • a logger
  • a man who will talk your ears off
  • a friend you can ALWAYS count on
  • their boss
  • their brother
  • a very Godly man
  • a man who thinks of others always before himself
  • Someones only friend "in the whole wide world."
  • One of the most hard working men you will ever meet
  • And, I think one of my favorites, said by dear friends, "Completely RIPPED!"
  • And said by a sweet little lady, "Just such a nice big guy."


To me, yes, he is all these things, but he is so much more. He is my father. He has taught me so much. I personly think that the funniest thing he has taught me and my sisters to do is argue, and now he can never win. He also taught us how to drive backwards with our mirrors before we went forwards. He is so patient, so loving, caring. He has never yelled at me or any of my siblings out of anger or frustration. Sometimes I wish that he would of just spanked me because having Daddy kneal down and look at you with his huge green eyes made you feel so small. But, with that, he taught to look at people in the eye, get on their level and to use self control in all that we do.

Thank you Daddy for working so hard so that we can stay at home!

Love you!

Your little girl,

JoyJoy.

PS. Listen to #8 on my playlist to the right. The last verse, I think puts Daddy into words very well!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

What a beautiful testimony to the man your father is! I hope he gets to read this post. You are a precious young lady and I love you so much!
xoxoxoxo
Aunt Jenny

Deborah said...

You made me cry...He IS all those things... He is God's hands and feet to us...our provider and strong shoulder. He's my hero. He is the reason I can live my dream and do what I love every day. God has blessed me more than I ever imagined or hoped for. He has given me more than I ever dreamed for myself, and it's all because Daddy is an Awesome Man of God.

Leah-Joy said...

I have always wondered how I could ever love a man more then I love my Daddy. I know that that day will come some time but it is hard to imagine right now! Thank you, Aunt Jenny and Mama for your sweet comments!