Monday, July 27, 2009

The Wilderness

God blessed us with the oppertunity to go "The Wilderness." I would encourage anyone to go there. It was great and such a treat. I was able to have my Bible study in a cabin and on a boulder, I was able to take a nap and play volleyball, jump in a river and slide on a slippin-slide. It was such an amazing. I was able to spend time with my sisters and grow closer to the Lord. It was such a blessing.

This was Thursday when we got there. Everyone pitched to set up!
Our AMAZING cook! And mind you, he didn't even have electricity!

We arrived Thursday, set up, had an amazing super, went to the river and then had an amazing devotion by the camp fire!These are our two little otters. they both love the water and are amazing swimmers.
Don't both look so happy?

This was our last trip to the river Friday afternoon. We had such an awesome swim time and a lot of exercise. We came home sore but full of energy!

The rock on the other side was fun to some. I jumped off once and it just wasn't my thing. I kind of just like to sit in the water. But, it was fun watching and wading.

Group picture! I love this one! It is so cute!! I had a blast and got a lot closer to the Lord while in
"The Wilderness."
God Bless!
Joy.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Looks like a great time! I am glad you were so blessed.

Love and Miss YOU!

Hope said...

Great post! I can't wait to go back :)

Hope :)