Friday, July 31, 2009

Something That is Hard to Believe


It is so hard to believe that these two precious little ones will be home Monday morning. God has given us so much; He has taught us so much and the reward isn't even here yet and we all feel so blessed already! It is hard to believe that these two are ours, that they belong to us, they have OUR last name, he is my brother, she is my sister, I will share a room with her. The list could on and on. I just pray that I will be the sister that I need to be to them. I pray that I will a good example. I pray that I will know how to teach them, how to care for them. Sometimes I get to so scared that I will not know how to help them, teach them or have patience with them. Please pray that those fears will go away for I know in my head, "That the Lord has not given us the spirit of fear, but power and of love and a sound mind." And I just need to get that from my head to my heart.

God has blessed us with an awesome friend who is bringing the babies home Sunday. You can read all the story here. She went through so much!!!! Thank you Auntie Kami!!!

God bless and thank you all so much for all your prayers and support through this past year! Hopefully by Tuesday I will have new profile picture!!
Joy

1 comment:

Renee said...

God chose you to be their big sister before the foundation of the world. You will do wonderfully with them. Just let Jesus be Jesus in you.

Love you to pieces!