As many of you know, the passport we thought was ours turned out to belong to another little fella with same African name as J Man. Even though we are very sad at the fact that we still have no idea when our babies will be home we are rejoicing at the fact that another little fell can come home. In the past couple months I have found much comfort in this verse:
Zechariah 4:7
Even a mountain of problems WILL be smmothed out by Him.
When the temple is finished, He will put its most important stone in place.
Then the people will shout,
"God bless it! God bless it!"
The reason being: He WILL smooth out our troubles and right now during all our waiting He is putting in place the most important things. We may not even know what those things are, but, whatever they, they are God's will and we will need them. A building will fall apart without a cornerstone and I really think that that is what God is putting in place right now.
Thank you all for your prayers!
God Bless,
Joy.
5 comments:
Leah-Joy,
Love your new blog layout.
I am so sorry for the disappointments that you and your family have endured. I love you.
Mrs. Melanie
You are wise beyond your years sweet girl.
Yes, His timing is always perfect. Praying and waiting with you..stay strong and hug your beautiful Mama for me.
Your faith is so strong. I will join you in praying that our home and our family will be ready for the little ones to come be with us for always, at just the right time.
I love you dearly...
And - the new look is so very pretty!
Mama
Sad about J-man, but at least someone can go home! :)
Beautiful new layout! :)
~Elizabeth
Thanks eerybody! Y'all are so encouraging!!
Post a Comment