Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hard Times and Patience


Psalm 70:20

You have given me many troubles and bad tmes, but you will give me new life again.



James 1:2-4
2My brothers and sister, when you have many kinds of troubles, you should be full of joy, 3because you know that these troubles test your faith, and this will give you patience. 4Let your patience show itself perfectly in what you do. Then you be perfect and complete and will have everything you need.

3 comments:

Darell and Noel said...

Praying with you guys.
I love you,
Noel

Deborah said...

I love this picture of my precious brother! Can't you see your big brother doing that one day? I can. Thank you for your encouragement. Thank you for sending out a prayer request.
I love you !
Mama

Leah-Joy said...

Yes I can! And your welcome! I know that we can always count on our bloggy friends for prayer!