He reigns from heaven above!
Most of you have probably already seen it on Mama's blog but I had to post something about our God sent awesome news!
We are now approved by the Ghana court!!!! PRAISE THE LORD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!!!

nu=3337)649)842)WSNRCG=32397+54%3B9549nu0mrj.jpg)
nu=3337)649)842)WSNRCG=32397+54+5727nu0mrj.jpg)

nu=3337)649)842)WSNRCG=3239937+45959nu0mrj.jpg)
The Saturday after Mama's birthday it was around 1am and we were all up talking because the next day, Darell was going to have to leave. Well, Mama had told us good night about an hour before and then she comes into the glass porch SMILING!! I had Marigrace's laptop and she asks if she could have it. We were all very CURIOUS! Well, she then read the email and we were all just SO OVERJOYED! Earlier that day, I think around lunch time I began to think of a Christmas song about a family adopting a little girl from China. I then began to think of a song for our adoption. As me and Mama were talking about it, she said I could very well of been writing that song when our little one's were IN COURT. Here it is,
Six thousand, one hundred and sixty miles away.
I hear the rooster crowin' and the squirrels talkin'
as I sit here thinkin' my mind starts wanderin'
Six thousand, one hundred sixty miles away
There on a play ground swingin' away
Two little ones play
Orphans to some, treasures to another
How my mama longs to be their mother!
Chorus:
Oh, how I wish to bring ya'll home!
To be my brother and sister, no more to roam!
I want to bring ya'll home so we can play
and all your hunger will go away.
It seems like there is no way to make it doable
But we all know that with God, all things are possible.
So much to do and so many places to go.
It seems like we'll never get done with it all.
But as we give our signatures, God continues to give us His, too!
Six thousand, one hundred, and sixty miles away
While kids laugh and say boo
I sit here and think
Chorus
As I look through the mail and answer the phone
and go through my life here at home,
I can't wait for you to be home with me
And before I know it, you will be!
Oh, what a miracle it is that you're home!
You are my brother and sister, no more to roam!
Together all day long we can swing and play
and all your hunger has gone away!
You are no longer six thousand, one hundred and sixty miles away.
Thank you, Lord, for bringing them home to stay.
I hear the rooster crowin' and the squirrels talkin'
as I sit here thinkin' my mind starts wanderin'
Six thousand, one hundred sixty miles away
There on a play ground swingin' away
Two little ones play
Orphans to some, treasures to another
How my mama longs to be their mother!
Chorus:
Oh, how I wish to bring ya'll home!
To be my brother and sister, no more to roam!
I want to bring ya'll home so we can play
and all your hunger will go away.
It seems like there is no way to make it doable
But we all know that with God, all things are possible.
So much to do and so many places to go.
It seems like we'll never get done with it all.
But as we give our signatures, God continues to give us His, too!
Six thousand, one hundred, and sixty miles away
While kids laugh and say boo
I sit here and think
Chorus
As I look through the mail and answer the phone
and go through my life here at home,
I can't wait for you to be home with me
And before I know it, you will be!
Oh, what a miracle it is that you're home!
You are my brother and sister, no more to roam!
Together all day long we can swing and play
and all your hunger has gone away!
You are no longer six thousand, one hundred and sixty miles away.
Thank you, Lord, for bringing them home to stay.
As I look our two little ones I am overjoyed, then I look at all the other treasures there. They look so sad and discouraged but why not? If you have even considered adopting I hope that you pray about that decision and if it is what God has for you to do, I hope and pray that you do not hesitate. I also hope and pray that you will consider the precious treasures at Eban House in Accra, Ghana.
God Bless,
Joy.
God Bless,
Joy.
nu=3337)649)842)WSNRCG=3239937+4+4%3B+nu0mrj.jpg)
1 comment:
They are going to LOVE having you as a big Sister SO MUCH!!!!
Give Noel a hug for us. How are her teeth? I have been wanting to call but don't want to disturb her.
Post a Comment