Hopefully all of us are not afraid to say Merry CHRISTmas to anyone, but most of us don't realize what these words really mean. And first of all I would like to say something that I find quit comical. All the stores can play "The First Noel" but they can't say"Merry Christmas!" Well, "Noel" means, Christmas! So everyone just say "Happy Holidays!" Well, holiday means Holy Day! We can't and won't ever get away from the fact that this date is all about CHRIST! Well, back to merry Christmas (even as I was typing this I forgot to capitalize the C and the computer told me that I spelled it wrong, even the computer knows that He is to praiseed and honored ALWAYS!)! We all (hopefully) will, with no problem, say Merry CHRISTmas to everyone! So here it is,
- Merry: MIGHTY
- Christ: Christ
- Mas: Celebration
- MERRY CHRISTMAS!
And God Bless you and may you have a Mighty Christ Celebration!
Luke 2:11
Today in the Town of David a Saviour has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord!
Dear Lord,
We cannot thank you enough for giving us your perfect Son! May your Name be forever praised!
Amen.
God Bless,
Joy.

3 comments:
Awesomeness :) I sincerely hope that you have a Mighty Christ Celebration!
I love you,
Hope :)
Well said, Leah-Joy! You're such an encourager; thanks for always taking a stand for right. Merry Christmas!
Thanks Miss Tara! You are great encouragement too!
Post a Comment