BEHOLD, bless the Lord,
All you servants of the Lord,
Who by night stand in the house of the Lord!
Lift up your hands in the sanctuary.,
And bless the Lord.
The Lord who made heaven and earth
Bless you from Zion.
Dear Lord,
Please bless America
and please open our eyes to all of the blessings that you have already given to us!
Who by night stand in the house of the Lord!
Lift up your hands in the sanctuary.,
And bless the Lord.
The Lord who made heaven and earth
Bless you from Zion.
Dear Lord,
Please bless America
and please open our eyes to all of the blessings that you have already given to us!
3 comments:
May we turn our faces and hearts to the Lord.
I love you
Noel
Hi Leah-Joy,
Your blog looks great. Just wanted to say hello.
Melanie
OK, so I see that I am logged on as Jessie. oops
Post a Comment