Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Blessing!

Sorry that it has been a while! :( But, before I got to bed I wanted to drop a note and share with you the story of a blessing that God gave me today! He is always blessing me and sometimes I don't see it or He does it so much I don't even realize what He has sent me but, anyway, on with the story! This morning I was able to sleep late and then wonder down stairs in my pj's. I then started working in the kitchen (one of my favorite things to do). As I was working our Uncle JR. came by. As we stood talking he said that he need to talk to me. As I walked towards him I thought that I was in trouble. Well, he puts his hands on my shoulders (what he always does when he very serious about something) and says,

"Would you like a camcorder?"

Me, "Yes sir!"

You see, he had bought this camera to take pictures with on all the mission trips he goes on but he claimed that it was to complicated for him so he gave it to me! I am still so excited! Now I just have to figure out how to work it! See, hear lately I have been thinking that it would be really cool if I could somehow save up and get a camera. But, God knew what I was thinking and GAVE me one nicer then I ever could of bought! And now maybe with this new fangled thing we will have more "picture perfect" posts!

Thank you Lord for being such an awesome and gracious God! Thank you for this time of the year where we can reflect on all that you have given us and blessed us with!
MAY YOU NAME BE FOREVER PRAISED!

7 comments:

Debbie B said...

How cool! Now, learn how to use the thing!

Blessings,
Debbie

Leah-Joy said...

Yes ma'am!

Noel said...

That is so awesome! I am very happy for you. :-)

I love you,
Noel

Tara said...

That's so cool, Leah-Joy. I'll be looking forward to some exciting blog posts!

Elizabeth Maddox said...

Oh that is so awesome! Congrats!

Melanie said...

You are so sweet and I love how you give God the glory for all of your blessings.
Love,
Melanie

Hope said...

Congrats!!!

I love you,
Hope :)