Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Blessed CHRISTmas!

Here are a few pictures from a very blessed CHRISTmas!

Buddy was very thankful for the new flash that he could use when going to the barn!
It is awesome see what he was content with!Little Man got his Tractor Supply toys! He was so EXCITED!
It was a wagon holdup (what we found funny about this was that there was an Army in the middle of it!).

Baby Girl is growing up SO FAST!
Isn't she GORGEOUS?!
Noel and her Florida winter clothes!
She is so happy!
Hope got a J.Crew sweater!
Our little fashion bug!

Mama has been needing a coat, but, as you all know, she would NEVER buy one for herself!
So, Daddy asked Hope to find one online and she did!
I think in this picture she is saying,
"YOU DIDN'T?!?!?"
The Lord blessed us with a lot of sister time!
Baby Girl and Noel are very close!
Their relationship is so sweet!

The Friday after CHRISTmas, Noel and Darell had super with our AWESOME aunt and uncle!
They are such a blessing!
I don't know what I would do without Hope!
CHRISTmas dinner!
Thank you Mama for always cooking so selflessly for us all!
You are the most wonderful mother that anyone could EVER ask for!
And next year we will have two beautiful faces around the table!
Little Jesse is so cute!It seems as though Jubilee is going to fulfill the meaning of her name!
I hope that you all had a very blessed CHRISTmas and that the celebration of our Savior's birth will not end when what we American's call, "The CHRISTmas Season" ends. May we keep this season in our hearts all year and never forget nor take for granted what our Lord has done for us!

Thank you,
Lord for all that you have blessed us with!
One blessing is immeasurable and you have given us countless blessings!
Thank you again and again!
Amen.


God Bless,
Joy.
“There are two things I know. That I am a great sinner, and Christ is a great Savior”. Amazing Grace

5 comments:

Deborah said...

This post is a touching recollection of our awesome Christmas season together. Thank you! Thank you for always being there to give me a hand when I'm in the kitchen. We wouldn't have had all those goodies without your perfect cookie recipe and your help.

I love you dearly.

Tara said...

Looks like the Lord just keeps blessing and blessing. That is so funny about the Tractor Supply cowboy gift set. Bubbie got one too, and it also had the lone army man!!! Isn't that hilarious?

Debbie B said...

Thanks for posting the Christmas photos! All of you look wonderful.

I still can't believe how big the boys are getting!

Love,
Debbie

Southern Latitudes said...

Hello Leah-Joy!!

Thank you for your sweet comments you left on my blog. Your blog is very uplifting and it looks like you had a blessed holiday.

Maybe one day our paths will cross if we ever get to J'ville at the same time.

Deborah said...

Just stopping by for a visit. Looking at your blog makes me so happy! You are truly a vessel of joy, and you love people selflessly, even when that love isn't returned.
Keep letting God fill you up, so that what spills over gives those of us around you joy from Heaven.