I'll turn my back to the black and fall and wait for the mystery to rise up and meet me...
They are simply gorgeous. What's the difference in their ages - they look like fraternal twins! Can't wait for y'all to get them home. Love, Miss Danna
Hey Mrs. Dana!It is really good to hear from you! Jubilee turned five on Oct. 10th and Julius turned four Nov. 5th.thanks for stopping by! It is really good hearing from you!Leah-Joy. ;)
I like you new photos, too! I can't wait to see them in person!Love,Debbie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
They are simply gorgeous. What's the difference in their ages - they look like fraternal twins! Can't wait for y'all to get them home. Love, Miss Danna
Hey Mrs. Dana!
It is really good to hear from you! Jubilee turned five on Oct. 10th and Julius turned four Nov. 5th.
thanks for stopping by! It is really good hearing from you!
Leah-Joy. ;)
I like you new photos, too! I can't wait to see them in person!
Love,
Debbie
Post a Comment