Thursday, November 6, 2008

GOOOOO DAWGS!

Many of you may have already seen this video on Aunt Renee's blog, but I wanted to put it on my blog anyway. In this video, the head coach of the UGA Bulldawgs , Mark Richt and his family share their awesome testimony about how God satisfied their longing for more children through adoption! It is so inspirational!

I Hope you like it and may God bless you!



5 comments:

Noel said...

What an amazing story!

Tara said...

Thanks for sharing that!

Deborah said...

I love you!!

I love how you love the Lord and all the people around you. You are one SPECIAL young woman!

Mama

Hope said...

I like your new look for you blog! Great video!

Hope :)

Debbie B said...

Inspiring video! Adoption is the greatest gift in the world - for both the child and the parents.

Love,
Debbie