"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
for Thou art with me;
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me."
for Thou art with me;
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me."

The Valley
As I travel down this road
I hear voices calling out,
"You better stop and turn around before you fall into the valley of the shadow of death"
Then I'm reminded of my God,
Who don't ever be afraid because I'll always be with you.
Chorus 1
So I trudge on,
Through the muck and the mud,
And seems as though, I never will get through,
Then I'm reminded of my God,
Who said "Don't ever be afraid,
'Cause with Me and my Son,
You'll never be alone."
So I keep on,
With temptations and trials all around,
Than a shadow falls over my path,
And I cry out,
"Save me from this darkness."
Than I hear a voice full of hope and love, say,
"Don't ever be afraid for you've gone through the valley of the
shadow of death."
Chorus 2
So I trudge on,
Through the muck and the mud,
And I've finally gotten through,
Then I'm reminded of my God,
Who said "Don't ever be afraid,
'Cause with Me and my Son
You will never be alone!"
Then I see a light,
and God says,
"You've made it through
The valley of the shadow of death.
Welcome Home,
My Child."
Leah-Joy
January 16th 2008
6 comments:
This is beuatiful girl! You have such a gift with words. Thank you for sharing your gift with us. god has such an amazing plan for your life.
I love you and miss you..
Noel
God...missed the caps lock button.
Thanks for sharing that, Leah-Joy. What a blessing you are!
So true Leah Joy. I know my God is bigger than anything in this world and he can conquer all. Love ya, RU
Hey Darlin'! This is beautiful! You definitely have a gift for song writing! Love you so much.
Aunt Jenny
This song is so very pretty, Leah-Joy. Thank you for sharing your heart.
I love you,
Mama
Post a Comment