Last night my sisters and I were able to go see Fireproof! It was such an awesome movie. There were times when I wanted to cry, when my heart would stop beating,and parts when you wanted to squeal! It was such a God honoring movie. The people who made it really poured there hearts into it. Some parts were heart wrenching for me and my sisters but Mama said that it was even more so because she and Daddy have been married for twenty seven years. I would really encourage anyone to go see it! It was such a blessing!
God Bless,
Joy.
1 comment:
I am so excited about that movie! I've seen the trailer, but so far, it hasn't come to any theaters close to us. If I don't get to see it there, then I'll be sure to snatch it up soon after it comes out on DVD! It looks soooo good. I mean, a Christian love story. How good can you get? :)
Post a Comment