This weekend seems to of FLOWN by!! If some of you don't know, Noel has been staying with our cousins a lot this summer and while she has been there, God has blessed her patience as she waited for the right "one" and he sent him to her! They are sweetest couple, so happy and full of joy and the love of God in there relationship is obvious! They are so happy! They both just seem to be walking on clouds and glowing at the same time! And if you haven't heard, or your not sure, they are engaged! I don't think I could ever let anyone else have my sister other then Darell. As they were here this weekend it was neat having a big brother around. Darell parents and younger brother were all able to come and we had a blast! Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, us girls all stayed up until around 1:00 am! It was so good to be able to talk and laugh like that all together again!
Thanks Darell for bringing her home and keeping her safe all the while! I really enjoyed spending time with you and picking on you this weekend! Welcome to the family!
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for putting Noel and Darell together and blessing their relationship! THank you for their awesome example of a pure couple only wanting to please you!




And now, drum role please!!!!! Noel and Darell are engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

![]()
src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgb1Zgr02Aj-IXPwm8wQl3w3qSexbf5xFigCisjvCL8evsHvqmzNpWvs_RndBhoPSDH1gLhDGESgZiYCvYlD9KNrdSQiLXo0JfFld4e4EzP3pmthxq1TzP4nUXzf_bsY3QFBzxwSfTS3duf/s400/N&D+Engagement+weekend+104.jpg" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5241114342321446610" />

And also this weekend Noel, Hope and I were all Baptized!
Thank you Father You Awesome Saving Grace that you have so richly blessed us with!
3 comments:
How very exciting about Noel! Thanks for keeping your blog current with all the news.
I love y'all.
Debbie
Thank you for such a great post. God is such an awesome God! It was so wonderful to see you all and spend time with you guys this weekend!!
I love you and miss you,
Noel
Post a Comment