You covered me in my mother's womb.
14I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that me soul knows very well.
15My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16Yours eyes saw my substance, being yet formed.
And in Your book they were all written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.14I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that me soul knows very well.
15My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16Yours eyes saw my substance, being yet formed.
And in Your book they were all written,
The days fashioned for me,
Little, M.T., now about 5 mons.

Sweet Pea at the beach, never afraid of the water!

These are just a few of the wonderful blessings that God has placed in our lives.
May we always cherish our little ones and never forget that they are a gift and blessing from above!




1 comment:
I LOVE this post~
It is so very very sweet.
I LOVE you!!
Mama
Post a Comment