Monday, September 15, 2008

Psalm 127:3

3Children are a gift from God;
They are his reward.


I Am Alive


Your to young
And it's not alive
You won't survive and it won't thrive
Go on with your life, cause,

It's not alive
It has no life at all
You have your whole life to plan
Just forget it
It's not alive

But it seems as though you hear somethin' cry out,


I am alive
Don't you feel my heart beating?
Please give me a chance
For I am wonderfully made
You mustn't put an end to this life
God has blessed you with!

Chorus

I am alive
Don't you feel my heart beating?
I deserve to live
Can't you hear me breathing?
And they still say, "It's not alive."

I am alive
God made me with his own hands
To fit just right in your arms
He painted my eyes and every little thing about me
Just for you!
So please keep me safe and sound
'Cause I am alive

I am alive
Don't you feel my heart beating?
I deserve to live
Can't you hear me breathing?
And still they say "It's not alive."

Then you start to think I am alive
And your tempted and tried
To not give me a chance
But you trudge on
Then you see a light
When you hear my first cry
And I fit just right in your arms
And my eyes are just like yours
And now you know,
I was always alive!

Then you say,

Chorus

You were always alive
I can hear your heart beating
You deserve to live
I can feel you breathing
And now I know,
You were always alive,
My Child.

Leah-Joy
January 22nd 2008

Lord,
Please be with our country, this coming up election and the battle of abortion!
Please let this wicked act come to an end soon!

PS. Some of you may of already seen this video, but I had to put it on this post.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so wonderful I love it! I take it the songs name is I'm alive.

Jessie said...

that comment that says from anonymous is supposed to be from me!
Sorry

Melanie said...

Did you write that song? What a lovely post.

Leah-Joy said...

Yes ma'am, I did.

Thanks for always leaving comments.

I really appreciate it!

Jenny said...

Hey Darlin'
What a beautiful song! You and Hope and Cody need to put music to it! When I read the date at the bottom I thought you were confused on the date, then I realized YOU had WRITTEN it!! It has a beautiful message and good rythm. Do you have other songs you have written? Please share them if you do!
Love ya!
Aunt Jenny

Leah-Joy said...

Hey Aunt Jenny,
Thanks and yes, I have written one other song.

Jenny said...

Please post the other song also!
Aunt Jenny

Leah-Joy said...

Yes Ma'am.

Deborah said...

This song is so touching. I can just imagine the joy of the young mother holding her new baby, and the relief of being ABLE to hold the child.

Keep writing when the Lord tells you to!

I love you,
Mama