Friday, September 12, 2008

May We Always Remember...

I don't know where or when this picture was taken but I do know that this picture was taken during a moment of silence. The leaders of this group were told that they were NOT allowed to pray aloud, but that didn't them from.





Please keep all our Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Guards, and Pilots in your prayers.


P.S. Sorry about the two videos. They are the same. I don't know how two of them got on there. Hope you like it! :)



3 comments:

Deborah said...

Thank you for the reminder to be in prayer for our country. We so need to turn our hearts to the LORD.

I love you.

Tara said...

Hi Leah-Joy! Just dropping by your cool blog for a visit and to answer your question about the family sticker header.

Well, um, the truth is, I can't exactly remember. I'm pretty sure all I did was create the picture, and then immediately right-lick to "save picture as", then saved it onto my computer, then went to blogger and uploaded it to my header. I remember the first one I made, I posted it directly to my blog as a sidebar item, and it did not fit properly (the picture was too wide), so I went back and did it again.

Good luck! (And always remember, you ask Miss Tara computer related questions AT YOUR OWN RISK! LOL)

Leah-Joy said...

Thanks Miss Tara!!!