
12 Don't let anyone think little of you because you are young.
Be their ideal;
let them follow the way you teach and live;
be a pattern for them in your love, your faith, and your clean thoughts.
13Until I get there, read and explain the Scriptures to the church;
preach God's word.
14Be sure to use the abilities God has given you through his prophets when the elders of the church laid their hands upon your head.
15Put these abilities to work;
throw yourself into tasks so that everyone may notice your improvement and progress.
16Keep a close watch on all you do and think.
Stay true to what is right and God will bless you and use you to help others.
Please pray that I may be an example in my walk with Lord.
That I may be a light for His Kingdom.
I pray that I may "Do Hard Things" for Him.
That I may be a light for His Kingdom.
I pray that I may "Do Hard Things" for Him.
7 comments:
Your dedication is so encouraging. I will pray. I love you.
Hope :)
Thanks Hopey! You are so encouraging. ;)
Hey Hopey,
I will be praying for you. Your willingness to "Do hard things" is so encouraging and as a dear friend once said "motivating". You are such a precious daughter of the King. He sees your heart and will honor your desire to follow and serve Him. I am so blessed to call you my sister.
I love you and miss you so much!
Noel
I'm sorry Leah-Joy, This is why you don't get on the computer after midnight...I forgot what blog I was on! What I posted I mean with all my heart, I just put the wrong name in front of it. I'm sorry.
Love you and miss you
Noel
You are TOO FUNNY Noel! I was wondering how you were able to get on the computer in the morning. Hmmmm...
Love you!
I just love this picture!! (wonder why...)
You are an awesome sister and a wonderful example for anyone to follow. You are a hard worker who will not quit till the job is done, even when you are not asked. You see something that needs to be done, and you do it!!
I cherish you.
Beautiful picture!
Thanks for sharing the verse: I know we all need to be reminded of it!
Post a Comment