So, we left Friday morning for the airport to pick up Sissy! Everyone was full of EXCITEMENT!!! It seemed like it took FOREVER to get there, but the ride was full of a laughter, giggles(and there is a big difference between giggling and laughing), smiles and I think that the van was probably glowing because we were all so HAPPY! Wait, we weren't happy, we were full of JOY!! Then, we were all together again! Praise the Lord!!!
DoodleBug helping get us ready for the road
(notice the big smile on Baby Girls Face in the right hand corner)!
(notice the big smile on Baby Girls Face in the right hand corner)!

Our paster volunteered to drive us to the airport(we thought that was pretty BRAVE) since Mama had never been there.
We all agreed that this was a perfect picture of his personality!
Daddy with his little girl!

Beautiful smiles!

Thank you for keeping us safe in our travels Lord, and thank you for allowing us to have this time with Noel!
God Bless,
Joy. ;)
Joy. ;)





7 comments:
Hello! I'm just a random passerby and I thoroughly enjoy your blog. You have such a positive and joyful spirit. It's awesome to see that you know what God has blessed you with and you value that. Praying for your two new siblings! How is that process coming along?
I am so glad that y'all are glad! Great photos!
Love,
Debbie
Beautiful pictures! Smiles are SOOO contagious!! :D Miss you guys!
Thanks for all the pictures! Love your posts!
Hope :)
Goodness! The adoption process is quite an ordeal. I've always considered adopting once I have a family (well, Lord willing if I ever have a family) and I can't believe how long the process takes. You would imagine that they would want to get these kids into homes faster than that. Especially when what they need most is love.
I'll be keeping this process for your family in my prayers!!
Thanks for sharing these great family snapshots. Everyone looks so happy and well. BTW, did you change your hairstyle, Leah-Joy? It looks so beautfiul.
I loved this!! Such beautiful pictures. You captured the moment!!
(BTW, I have been to the airport, but I've never driven by myself to the airport - someone else (Nana) was always doing the driving :) )
We made it, didn't we? I look forward to lots more airport pick up trips!!
I love you,
Mama
Post a Comment