I'll turn my back to the black and fall and wait for the mystery to rise up and meet me...
Friday, October 24, 2008
I spy, with my little eyes...
An empty spot!
I don't know about ya'll, but me and my sisters were looking at this picture and the picture on my Blog header and we noticed something. There are TWO empty spots in both pictures big enough for TWO little children. What do you think?
Luke 17:6 (NIV) He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you."
I like what your little eyes spy!! I think so, too!! God is amazing in His love for us. I am so glad that there was room for me at the foot of the cross. I pray that we will be the family that these children need and can flourish in.
1 comment:
I like what your little eyes spy!!
I think so, too!!
God is amazing in His love for us. I am so glad that there was room for me at the foot of the cross. I pray that we will be the family that these children need and can flourish in.
I love you,
Mama
Post a Comment