I'll turn my back to the black and fall and wait for the mystery to rise up and meet me...
What fun that night was! We totally have to go back and get more of that "foreign affair" ice cream. I love you very much. Hope :)ps You are such an awesome, devoted blogger. You humble my reluctant bloggerness.
What a great picture! Looks like you guys were having a great time girl! I'll see you Friday. :-)I love you very much,Noel
That was a fun night! :0)
That's a fun photo of your mom and sisters. Thanks for sharing it.Love,Debbie
That night was sooo much fun!Love you!Mama
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What fun that night was! We totally have to go back and get more of that "foreign affair" ice cream.
I love you very much.
Hope :)
ps You are such an awesome, devoted blogger. You humble my reluctant bloggerness.
What a great picture! Looks like you guys were having a great time girl! I'll see you Friday. :-)
I love you very much,
Noel
That was a fun night! :0)
That's a fun photo of your mom and sisters. Thanks for sharing it.
Love,
Debbie
That night was sooo much fun!
Love you!
Mama
Post a Comment