Sunday, August 3, 2008

"I Simply Think of My Favorite Things...

Noel working in Louisiana on the Carpenters for Christ Mission trpNoel and a good friend, a fireman who has come on the trips for many years.

Noel loves to do carpentry! Absolutely LOVES it!!! It is so much fun to work with her because she knows what she is doing. But she doesn't just do it because she is good at it, she does it because she loves it! She loves to teach others about the craftsmanship of carpentry, she is so patient, she makes it to where you can understand what she is trying to teach you.

Love and miss you Noel!

God Bless, Joy.

4 comments:

Saige said...

What an awesome experience for Noel! That's so great that she loves carpentry so much. I wish I did :)
I'll be praying for your new brother and sister. I hope they can come soon!

Deborah said...

Thank you for posting about our sweet Noel. She is precious! You have insights of your loved ones that are right on target. She is happiest when she is doing God's work...so are you!

I love you,
Mama

Mg* said...

What a great post! I am sorry that I have not come to your blog sooner
I love and miss you~

PS. There really was an anvil shoot.
It was really cool :0)

Leah-Joy said...

Thats CRAZY!!! Why would you want to shoot an anvil?!