Thursday, August 7, 2008

HOPE

Encase you didn't know, we had our homestudy for our adoption on Tuesday! It all went really well and the caseworker was very nice! Just wanted to share that bit of information with you! Now the hardest part of the adoption is done!

Just as the daffodils bring us hope that the winter is soon to be over and Spring will come,
may we be able to bring hope to our two little ones!

6 comments:

Mg* said...

That is such a great word pic. I am thankful that everything has gone so well this far~ Love and miss you*

Tara said...

Keep us posted, Leah-Joy!

Alice-in-Wonderland said...

so, when are you planning to have the little girl at your house and in a room and part of your family? (i know you might not know that...but just in case you do...) That is sooo exciting!! Is your picture with her? ? (profile) I can't really see the person very well, so if its like a little boy or something...sorry. lol.

I am glad that you are excited about Dr. Grant... I know that i will be excited when i start it...I know (what girl doesn't like a challenge or rather what coool girl doesn't like a challenge) --i am going to take latin this year....(i am scared) and excited..!!! Yay!!
Sincerely,
Alice

Debbie B said...

I am so glad that the home study is completed! Was your momma nervous? I can't wait to meet these little people!!!

Love,
Debbie

Alice-in-Wonderland said...

Ok, thank you! Pardon my ignorance of the subject. ..a girl and boy???? I thought it was just a girl...(pardon my ignorance again.) lol.
How is your family? I hope your mom is doing ok, i am sure that stress is really overwelming right now. Tell her that i said hello and that i really miss being one of her students. I am praying for y'all a whole ton and so is everyone else.
~Alice

Deborah said...

This was such a sweet post. Thank you for your prayers and all your hard work getting things ready.

I love you,
Mama