I'll turn my back to the black and fall and wait for the mystery to rise up and meet me...
I KNEW YOU WOULD BE THE FIRST TO POST!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!!AUNT JENNY
Awww...hey Leah-Joy! I miss ye'all so much. Its summer now and i haven't seen you in so long. That looks like so much fun! I love playing with friends on the beach.
I LOVE this picture! It kinda captures the whole week...JOYFUL!You are precious,Mama
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I KNEW YOU WOULD BE THE FIRST TO POST!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!!
AUNT JENNY
Awww...hey Leah-Joy! I miss ye'all so much. Its summer now and i haven't seen you in so long. That looks like so much fun! I love playing with friends on the beach.
I LOVE this picture! It kinda captures the whole week...JOYFUL!
You are precious,
Mama
Post a Comment