
Please pray for Rose and her little brother and Mrs. Anita. Mrs. Anita is the lady that is in charge of the adoptions in Ghana through AAI. Mrs. Anita flew over there a couple days ago and she said that all of the children at Eban House were just PRECIOUS!
Every time I think of my new little siblings, all I want to do is fly over there and bring them home! It feels as though I know them and they have been away for SO long!
Lord, please be with Rose, Jack and all the other orphans around the world! Please give them all Cristian and loving homes! Give them Parents who will care for them and brothers and sisters who want to teach them about all sorts of things! Just as there is hope every morning when the sunrises, let the little children see a sunrise! Please give them hope and a family!
Please bring them all home soon!
Amen.
2 comments:
What a beautiful post! Anita would share that same heart cry with you. There are 13 children that have families. There are several there that need families, and so many more who need the comforts of the orphanage...Thank you for the reminder to pray for ALL orphans.
I love you!
Mama
What a beautiful prayer!!!
Love,
Mrs. Debbie
Post a Comment