On this Wednesday of late July we were blessed with being able to have an end of the Summer pool party then were able to eat out at CiCi's Pizza!!!! We had a blast! On the way there we ran into our youth Minister, Sunshine's Daddy and he came and ate lunch with us! We then came home and watched a good movie in the cozy living room!
Tonight I was able to go and work in the nursery with my Aunt Carol and Uncle Jr.! We had a blast! There were five boys, a three year old, two two year olds, a one year old and a four month old. We also had SunShine who is two! There were balls flying everywhere, playful screams, laughs and much more! We had our hands full but it is always such a blessing to see little ones who are happy and full of joy! I think seeing a little one does anyone good! I love how my Grandmother's face lights up when she sees a little one. It is so sweet. May we all follow her example and never take a little one for granted!
I hope that you had as blessed a day as I did, but, everyday is a blessing! May we never forget that!
God Bless, Joy.

2 comments:
I'm so glad that you had fun today. Our youth minister is "way cool," I have to agree. Thank you for all your help this summer with the extra children here. YOU are a blessing!
I love you dearly,
Mama
You are so sweet to love those children so much.
I, too, had a blessed Wednesday and rest of the week. Wednesday was my last day for new hire classes. After two weeks of those, I was more than ready for them to be over.
Mark's choir rehearsal was good.
I have been getting ready to teach all week.
Love,
Mrs. Debbie
Post a Comment