Sunday, July 13, 2008

An AWESOME week with...

As many of you know, this past week our whole family was able to travel 400 miles and visit our wonderful cousins!
It was a blast!
With 22 people in the house there was always something going on and you could, in no way ever get bored!
We met our two new cousins, Eben and Joel! They are the sweetest little guys and fit in like they have always been in our family!
There were late night talks, early morning coffee drinkers enjoying each others company,
playing the Wii, riding bikes, going to church, going to the beach, the pool and water park and SO MUCH MORE!!!

Here is a small glimpse of our visit!

Resting with a great buddy, Peanut.
The Three Stooges,
Little Renee, Eben and Baby Girl!

Enjoying hamburgers and good company!

"RUNNNN!!!!!!"

"Why am I not getting anywhere?"

"Hee hee! Come get me!"

Dough nut's at 10:30 pm?
"YESS!!!"
Forever close friends!
Doodle Bug and Joel right before we got to the beach!
"AAHHHHHH!!!!"
Me and Southern Bell having a blast in the waves!"C'mon!!"


Noel and J.M.
Thank You Lord for giving us such an awesome week with the Cousin's!
Thank you for giving them to us as family!

5 comments:

Noel said...

Love you post! Thank you for posting such great pictures.
Love and miss you,
Noel

Renee said...

Love the nicknames!! You know us so well! We love and miss you so much!

Love,
Aunt Renee

Jenny said...

I am so glad you all got to go and visit the cousins! I miss them so much and can't wait to meet Eben and Joel. The pictures are great and I still can't figure out how you center your captions with them!!! Have I ever told you I am low on patience? :~)
Love you!
Jenny

Deborah said...

What an awesome post!! Your way with words is really puts someone in the story, and I love it! Reading your post made me feel like I was there again...keep up the good writing.

I love you dearly,
Mama

Debbie B said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

It was wonderful seeing you last week!

Love,
Mrs. Debbie