"And Then I Don't Feel So Bad!"
I think that pretty much one of the boys favorite things to do is...
"Play Ball!"
They are both on a team in our community and they both REALLY enjoy it!
Buddy is all time pitcher with a fast ball at 50MPH.
Not counting the 2 games Buddy's team played this week, he has had 70 strike outs!!
He also is an AWESOME 3rd basemen when he is having to let his arm rest from a previous game.
Little Man is either short stop, left field or pitcher.
He says that he enjoys short stop the most because there is a lot of action there and he jumps right in the middle of it and has hardly missed any balls this season at all!!!
One night he had to play left field and was bored to death.
It was really funny to watch him dance around in the field but pay attention at the same time!
"Hit it boy!!"
I think that pretty much one of the boys favorite things to do is...
"Play Ball!"
They are both on a team in our community and they both REALLY enjoy it!
Buddy is all time pitcher with a fast ball at 50MPH.
Not counting the 2 games Buddy's team played this week, he has had 70 strike outs!!
He also is an AWESOME 3rd basemen when he is having to let his arm rest from a previous game.
Little Man is either short stop, left field or pitcher.
He says that he enjoys short stop the most because there is a lot of action there and he jumps right in the middle of it and has hardly missed any balls this season at all!!!
One night he had to play left field and was bored to death.
It was really funny to watch him dance around in the field but pay attention at the same time!
"Hit it boy!!"

THANK YOU LORD FOR MY LITTLE BROTHERS!!
THEY ARE SO AWESOME AND SO MUCH FUN!!
THEY ARE SO AWESOME AND SO MUCH FUN!!



6 comments:
Thanks for sharing such cute photos of your adorable brothers.
Love,
Mrs. Debbie
Yes boys are loads of fun...and dirty stinky socks :~)
That is why God made them so loveable, to offset the smell. But I do love my boys. Levi cooked porkchops and corn-on-the cob on his grill tonight. It was so tastey! And it meant alot that he wanted to cook it for us. I sent Noel something you might like to do next year in school, it's a year long curriculum that walks you through writing a novel! I thought you and Hope would LOVE this! You are both such awesome writers...your styles of writing are night-n-day different, but you are both very talented writers. I thought yall would have fun with it. Love you bunches...are you excited about the trip being so close? Cody is going this year :~) I hope you guys can get to know each other and have fun together. Well enough rambling.
Love ya!
Aunt Jenny
You have such a cute blog! What I love the most is reading what you share about yourself in your profile. Thank you for being so transparent. : )
Cool baseball pics, too!
In Him,
Karren
The guys look great in their uniforms. I know it means a lot to them, that their baseball is a family affair. Sharing these great times makes life so much richer, and it makes great memories for years down the road. The time you invest in them now will make them want to be great uncles to your own children someday!
Looks like you had a good time!
Grl4God (aka Mackenzie)
Thanks for posting about your brothers. Thanks for all the support you are to them...boy are you and your sisters great cheer leaders!! I love how you cheer for everyone on the team, and get other people to clap and cheer with you. Thanks for all the late night kitchen clean ups, and for all the other sacrifices you made so we could "Play Ball!"
I love you dearly,
Mama
Post a Comment