Sunday, May 18, 2008

You Know Your Family is Special When...


Your little brothers get excited because they get to ride in the back of a charter bus!And everyone gets VERY EXCITED about going to McDonald's!

For the "Buy a drink get a free chicken sandwich!"

I just thought you might like to hear about these HILARIOUS happenings Noel!
I have never seen Lacie laugh as hard as she did when Doodle Bug came in and said that we were going to go to McDonald's and we all got SO EXCITED because we were going to get to go out to eat!!!
Then when Doodle Bug said that we were going because if you bought a drink
you could get a free chicken sandwich,
we laughed until we cried!
The Lord had blessed us with the coolest family EVER!!!
Some people think we are kind of funny, err, strange, but most of the time we are laughing and happy to be around each other!
Have you ever met a family that was big enough to play telephone in the car and the line was long enough for what ever was said to get messed up?
That is what we did on the way home!
It was a blast! Thanks for hangin' in there with us Lacie!

2 comments:

Noel said...

Sounds like you guys had a really great time. :)
Love you
Noel

Deborah said...

I love our wonderful, crazy and sometime hilarious life, too! I love to hear you laugh...

Thanks for all you do to help keep us all together.