Monday, April 7, 2008

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


They are so happy to have a break! A well deserved one at that! They work so hard in school!


I am so excited!!!! The Lord has given me the best mother in the world and because of her we are on Spring break!!!! Me and Hope have been looking forward to this for a long time!!!! The boys want to go fishing and pretty much all we want to do is read a fun book!! And that is exactly what we are going to do!!!!

Thank you Lord for such an AWESOME Mama who takes the time out to home school us!!!!



We are very excited to have break as well!!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Dear Princess,
I hope that you enjoy your week off and get something done that you really want to do...

You have worked so very hard, and I am very proud of your effort and faithfulness. You are an excellent student...

You are an AWESOME daughter!!

I love you love you love you ~

Mama

Noel said...

Hope that you guys are having a GREAT brake! Get some rest,
love you,
Noel

Tara said...

Hope you all have a great week! (I have a feeling you are NOT short on fun at your house!)

Debbie B said...

You are doing great with your blog! I really enjoyed the photos of y'all. I keep thinking that I will add music to mine - and then I don't do it. Seems to difficult. I guess I need to borrow you from your mama and you could update mine with music.

Anyway, your blog is sweet.

Love,
Mrs. Debbie