
Jesus said,
"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
Yesterday night on April 1st at 9:58pm a little miracle was born into the world!
The little fella weighed 5 lbs 13 oz and was 18 and three quarter in. long!
We are all so HAPPY for our friends! The babe was due on March 24 and it finally came!
We are so blessed to be able to see another miracle brought into this world, born into a Christian family and will help spread the light to others "For the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these!"
The little fella weighed 5 lbs 13 oz and was 18 and three quarter in. long!
We are all so HAPPY for our friends! The babe was due on March 24 and it finally came!
We are so blessed to be able to see another miracle brought into this world, born into a Christian family and will help spread the light to others "For the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these!"
Children are a blessing from the Lord
and let us praise Him for this WONDERFUL blessing!!!
and let us praise Him for this WONDERFUL blessing!!!
4 comments:
What a beautiful picture!
You have such a tender heart...
That is so cool! I love it. I hope that the baby is healthy and all that good stuff. Yay! (by the way thank you for posting on my blog). I love you. Your so sweet. I hope i will see you tomarow and tomarorw night!!!
*giggles excitedly*
~Alice
Praise the Lord!
Hope:)
I didn't know they had their baby! That is great! So wonderful, praise the LORD. ;)
Post a Comment