The boys got to go fishing!
Mama took us shopping and we had lunch,
Mama took us shopping and we had lunch,
we were able to rest,
Buddy helped Mama make cupcakes for Nana's birthday,
snuck away and read good books! :o)
found where the chickens were hiding their eggs,



2 comments:
Do we think alike or what?!!
This is really funny ~ our posts are the same, and we didn't even know what the other was doing!
Our hearts are thankful for the same things, and that is a blessing to me.
I love you dearly,
Mama
Looks like you guys had a GREAT week! So little man is back in the egg business? Tell him to give me a call when he has a few to sell :~) A lady from Antioch that works at Floyd was BRAGGING on your Baptist Pound Cake!! I told her you are the best cook I know!
Love you
Aunt Jenny
Post a Comment