I'll turn my back to the black and fall and wait for the mystery to rise up and meet me...
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Isn't she GORGEOUS!!! This was taken right before she graduated!!! She looks so happy and full of joy!
This picture was taken the night of Noel's graduation!!! We were on the foot bridge in down town. We had a lot of fun that night!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Leah-Joy, Love your site - the pics and music (tho' I about flew out of the chair when it started playing!!) - your love for your family - and the Joy you are feeling for life comes through each entry!! You are a JOY to all of us - do love you so very much... Nana
ok, I took the Jane Austin quiz! I am most like Maryanne Dashwood. (I am a ton like her in many ways!) Its really funny!!! I just wanted to tell you what my score thing was! TTYL ~Alice
2 comments:
Leah-Joy,
Love your site - the pics and music (tho' I about flew out of the chair when it started playing!!) - your love for your family - and the Joy you are feeling for life comes through each entry!! You are a JOY to all of us - do love you so very much...
Nana
ok, I took the Jane Austin quiz! I am most like Maryanne Dashwood. (I am a ton like her in many ways!) Its really funny!!! I just wanted to tell you what my score thing was! TTYL
~Alice
Post a Comment