Today I got to go to my good friends house, MF.
We made candles, drank tea, played CLUE and watched a fairly tale movie.
As me and my little sister, (Baby Girl) AG (MF's little sister) and MF
played CLUE in the floor we probably looked like very quaint little children as we sipped hot tea
and played our board game!
We are all girly girls but at any moment we are not the least bit afraid to play in the mud, build a rock wall or anything else two country 11 year olds and two country 14 year olds would do!
Thank you LORD for such an AWESOME friend as MF!
She is always there for me, right by my side.
I know that any time I can tell her anything, Lean on her shoulder and cry
or just sit, have tea and laugh!
Thank you LORD!
We made candles, drank tea, played CLUE and watched a fairly tale movie.
As me and my little sister, (Baby Girl) AG (MF's little sister) and MF
played CLUE in the floor we probably looked like very quaint little children as we sipped hot tea
and played our board game!
We are all girly girls but at any moment we are not the least bit afraid to play in the mud, build a rock wall or anything else two country 11 year olds and two country 14 year olds would do!
Thank you LORD for such an AWESOME friend as MF!
She is always there for me, right by my side.
I know that any time I can tell her anything, Lean on her shoulder and cry
or just sit, have tea and laugh!
Thank you LORD!

4 comments:
I am so thankful that you have such awesome, Christian friends. You are building friendships for a lifetime, and that is no small thing. What a gift from the Lord for the four of you!
I am sooo glad that I am your
Mama
Oh Leah-Joy...I look sick in that picture!!!But i am glad that you had a good time....Thanks for being such a cool friend yourself...i can't even begin to say how many times i have been to y'alls house and had an amazing time. lol
Alice
P.S. I have a blog to, it is called fireflypixies or something like that. I have only put up one post though.
*blushes* thank you sooooo much!!!! You are so nice and... YOU ARE AN EVEN BETTER FRIEND TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any way, I hope you liked the ballet recital. That was SOOOOOOOO fun for me!!!! And I am glad you came to the four o'clock instead of the 1 o'clock, because I DID A BAD JOB IN THE 1 o'clock show... (no affence but so did my class...) any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had the best time ever.. and, I have a surprise to show you on Monday!!!
In Christ,
~Myra Frances
He he he only a matter of hours before your wonder is rested, and... only a matter of hours until WINTER BREAK IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SADNESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
~Myra Frances
Post a Comment