Wednesday is my favorite day of the week!
I get to go to my awesome Grandmothers house,my daddy's mother.
I embroider while she works on some mendin' (that is what she calls it)
that I usually bring and then at 4:00 we watch her program.:)
It is so peaceful being at her house knowing that you can tell her anything, just sit and visit, do school or take a nap!
Thank you LORD for blessing me with such an AWESOME Grandmother!
A girl couldn't ask for a better one!
I get to go to my awesome Grandmothers house,my daddy's mother.
I embroider while she works on some mendin' (that is what she calls it)
that I usually bring and then at 4:00 we watch her program.:)
It is so peaceful being at her house knowing that you can tell her anything, just sit and visit, do school or take a nap!
Thank you LORD for blessing me with such an AWESOME Grandmother!
A girl couldn't ask for a better one!

3 comments:
I think that your relationship with Grandmother is so precious. You will always remember and hold dearly the memories that you make on Wednesdays.
I LOVE you,
Mama
Hey Darlin! I am so glad you have a blog now!!!
Aunt Jenny
Thank you for all that you do girl :) You are such a blessing. Your blog looks GREAT!!
Post a Comment