She is always there to listen, to give words of wisdom even though at times she denies it!
Many a time this is what she is found doing when we have instructed her to go and rest!
It seems as though to get her to sit down we have to sit on her!
She has always supported us in our dreams even though they seem impossible!
She is the perfect reflection of CHRIST himself
and is NEVER thinking of herself!
Thank you LORD for such an AWESOME mama!!!
I don't know what I would do without her!

Many a time this is what she is found doing when we have instructed her to go and rest!
It seems as though to get her to sit down we have to sit on her!
She has always supported us in our dreams even though they seem impossible!
She is the perfect reflection of CHRIST himself
and is NEVER thinking of herself!
Thank you LORD for such an AWESOME mama!!!
I don't know what I would do without her!

4 comments:
And she is also the best sister! I love your blog...you are a very talented writer!
Leah-Joy, I love your blog! It looks great. You are blessed with a wonderful mama, and as a mother myself, I can tell you that the most satisfying compliments of all are those from your own grateful children. I'm sure you made her day!
She is the best mom and you can tell by her great children. Stay true always and keep in the Word.
Love your big brother!!!
I do NOT deserve your praise! You are my right hand on so many days when big sisters are off to study...I don't know how I would get everything done everyday without your faithful help. I don't even ask, and there you are in the kitchen, restoring order and peace. Thank you so much for being an awesome daughter. And Tara is right...no praise is as sweet as the praise from my own children.
Thank you "10 10 10"...smile.
I love you and cherish you,
Mama
Post a Comment