Yesterday was a very blessed LORDS day.We went to our little church and after the service a group of children, youth and a few adults
went to a near by retirement home and sang songs, did a puppet show and gave out hugs and valentines! I think the elderly people really enjoyed it!
Then when we got home around 4:00 I got to go to a filling station with my Daddy so he could fill up his truck for Monday morning. I love the time that our LORD gives me to spend with my Daddy!
He is the most wonderful Daddy ever!
Then when we got home, it was time for "small group" to start!
It is funny that we still call it Small Group because it is anything but small, as you can see!
Mama gave us a wonderful lesson, then we went into three groups,
middle school girls in one, high school and college girls and then the boys to share prayer request.
You have probably already figured out that there are a lot more girls then guys.
That is how it has always been at our church!
3 comments:
You write so beautiful girl! I was a really blessed Lord's day. :<)
We DID have a blessed day :)
Thank you for the post and picture. Small Group is very special. I am still amazed that they keep coming back...it is truly the Lord "who works in us."
I love you!
Mama
That is sooooo cool! I love stuff like that. You do have a cool dad. Lol. TTYL.
~Alice
Post a Comment