Friendship isn't a couple movie nights and dress up parties.
Friendship isn't just texting and smiley faces.
Friendship isn't picking up the tab because you can.
Friendship isn't gifts and smooth-sailing.
Friendship is baking salted caramel oat bars and seeing the being joy in the midst of it.
Friendship is saying, "Lets eat at home and watch a Redbox. I'm broke."
Friendship is holding hands during Les Miserables and putting your heads together in the sad parts.
Friendship is bits of encouragement fused together by God to give you hope in the next chapter of your life!
Friendship is touching toes and being OK with it.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” -- C.S. Lewis
Friendship is nine strawberry cookies.
My friends, dear sweet ladies,
I praise God that you are my friends. I praise Him for giving me true friendship in you! I pray that God gives you the strength to face whatever this year may bring! Be it a trial you did not expect or a blessing you do not understand! Just like Paul told the people of Philipi, "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you."
Love,
Your Friend.

3 comments:
YOU GONNA MAKE ME CRY GURL. This might be my favorite blog post ever, I mean, I am serious. This just touched and encouraged me so much. I love it! AND I AM SO GLAD WE ARE FRIENDS FOREVER.
Thank you for these beautiful words. I'm not sure what exactly is going on in my heart right now, but I needed this. I love you. Dearly.
Hope :)
So very wise for your young years. I love you!
Post a Comment