Hello to one and all! How was your Easter? God ahs blessed me with such an amazing family. Every Easter my daddy's side of the family gets together at his mama's house. We always have such a good time, LOTS OF GOOD FOOD, and anEaster egg hunt. This year little Man was the only one hunting and he really had to hunt. Babby Girl, the wto cousins her age and the new in0law had a great time hiding them. But, next year Little Man will have to share the hunt!! WoW!! To look back on this year and see all that God has done for us and all that He has brought through is amazing!!
Dear Lord,
Please continue to work in our family.
And please continue to let verything go well with the adoption.
Thank you all so much for all of your prayers!
Well, since it is 12:17am I think I better turn in! Please leave a commant and share how your Easter went!
Love,
Joy.
3 comments:
We had a great, but busy Easter. It started with leaving the house at 6:45 for sunrise service, then we had breakfast at church. After b/f we hung around at church until Sunday School ( we did not have enough time to go home) After morning service we went to my Grandmother's for lunch and an egg hunt. Then, it was back to church for evening service....a very busy but blessed day. I love dressing my kids up for Easter and getting to see all of my cousins and their children.
Blessings,
Melanie
that sounds so awesome!! We had a unrise service too! Our youth did two skits. One to the song, the lion and the lamb and the other to I pladge allegiance to the Lamb. they were really awesome!
Let's see... last Sunday was Easter. Mark conducted a sunrise service at church. He and I sang a duet for that service. Then, we had pastries, coffee, and juice for those who wanted to stay. Mark's Easter sermon was great and I sang a solo during the service. We came home and had Easter dinner as a family. Paul had requested crab soup as one of the dishes. After, dinner we played Apples to Apples, then Paul took off to be with his girlfriend.
It was a nice day and ended too quickly.
Earlier in the week, we had attended Passover at some Jewish friends' home. I wrote about that on Facebook in my notes and posted pictures and a video. That was a great evening.
Tell your momma that I would love to TALK with her!!!
Love to each of you!
Mrs. Debbie
Post a Comment