
If we live good lives,
the times are also good.
As we are,
such are the times.
Please pray that we will all live good lives.
I read in Ezra that the people were full of happiness because God had changed
the king of Assyria's mind.
Ezra 6:22
"The Lord made them happy by changing the mind of the king of Assyria so that he helped them on the work of the Temple of the God of Israel."
If God can change a kings mind, He can change a presidents mind.
And not only did the King LET them work on the Temple, he helped them!!
Please pray with me that God will send a revival to our country.
That it will be irristable,
that it will be like a wild fire as we enter into these hard times.
Lord,
Thank you for the protection that you have given to our country.
Please, Lord, do not lift your hedge of protection from our country and from our Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen, and Gaurds.
Amen.
3 comments:
I am praying with you for our the protection of our country and for a time of peace. These are hard times, and I pray that we will draw closer to God and to each other for strength to live abundant lives.
I love you,
Mama
Just coming by to visit again!! I think your new title and new look are an amazing reflection of your sensitive heart that seeks hard after God.
I love you dearly,
Mama
I really like the new look and the post- that is a lot to think and pray about
Post a Comment