As you can probably tell, this title is ery sarcastic! To most, I am sure that our life would drive them CRAZY because it seems we do nothing! But hey, we go five miles every Tuesday and go watch American Idol at our Aunt and Unlce's house, we go to church, people are always at our house, we go to town, (sometimes) we milk the cow! (as below)
One Saturday evening us girls were eating super together.
Then I got the idea that we should go to town and get a cookie ( there is a bakery in town and you can get cookies "the size of your head" according to Mama for just a dollar.)
So said that she would help milk so we could leave sooner! It was GREAT!!
The same evening Marigrace thought os a great game! We each got three index cards, (WARNING:this game is for single women only)
on #1 you descibe a guy, crazy, dreamy, however you want,
#2 you describe your house
#3 you desribe where you are going to live.
Then you mix them all up and everyone gets a #1, #2, and a #3!
It is SO FUNNY!!!

Hope also loves to find fun movies! We all can't wait for this to to come out:
Night at the Museun Two.
The Trailor is really funny

This is the same night when were playing the game and Hope described her dream life and she was holding on to them as a joke and said she couldn't let go.
IT WAS HILARIOUS!!

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:3
See, we have an exciting life full of God's awesome blessings!!
Thank you for giving me this awesome life and family, Lord!!
9 comments:
You girls are too silly!!
Love,
Mrs. Debbie
You guys are too funny!
Love and Miss you!!!
Looks like a great life to me! A house full of sisters is like a slumber party every night. What great memories you all are making!
I love that game! I bet you had a lot of fun and made some memories. I'm guessing you have a lot more fun in a house full of girls than I did with my sisters. The love of Christ is very obvious. You do have an exciting life. (Hey, and you like Am Idol - like me)
Anyhow, you've inspired me to make some cookies from scratch today. :o)
Oh that is so funny! It sounds like a great game!! I definatly will have to play it now!! Awesome post! Can't wait 'til the missions trip!!
-Elizabeth
Great post! Although I don't know why you had to include the water boot picture :) Is nothing sacred?
About anything being sacred, around here you ask??? NO!!! Just kidding! I love you!!!
Thanks everybody!!
I enjoyed this post. You have something special and I know you are proud of your family. (Even at the silly moments)
I think that the silly moments are some of the best!!
Post a Comment