Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jeremiah 29 10b-13

10But then I will come and do for you all the good things I have promised, and bring you home again.
11For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord.
They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen.
13You will find me when you seek me, if you look for me in earnest.


Dear Lord,
Please bring Sweet Pea and J Man home soon!
Thank you for bringing us through all that you have!
Thank you for all that you have done for us!

Amen.

1 comment:

Noel said...

Thank you for sharing this Joy. I will be praying for their swift home coming. Has our dear sister said,
"this is in God's hands if we will give it to Him".
Love you,
Noel